These pink white chocolate chip cookies are super chewy, a gorgeous pink colour, and filled with white chocolate chips. This no chill, easy to make recipes gives you a sweet buttery cookie.
This cookie is great all year round but can be extra special when used for Valentine's day baking.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THEM
They use simple ingredients. These cookies use basic baking ingredients that you probably already have in your cupboard.
No chill time. This sugar cookie dough requires no chilling.
Great for holiday baking. These cookies have a gorgeous Valentine's Day look to them with out taking a lot of time to decorate.
Tastes amazing. These cookies have a buttery and sugar cookie taste to them.
Perfect texture. These cookies are chewy on the inside and have a slight crisp to the edges.
- Butter- This recipes use salted butter at room temperature.
- White sugar
- Egg- 1 large whole egg.
- Vanilla extract
- Pink food colouring- Liquid or gel works, the amount may differ depending on the type you use.
- Flour- All purpose flour works best.
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- White chocolate chip- Can substitute for milk chocolate or semi sweet chocolate chips.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 F and lining baking trays with parchment paper.
In a large bowl cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. This usually takes a good 5 minutes.
Add in the egg, food colouring, and vanilla extract and mix till well combined.
In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix till well combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Scoop out 3 tbsp worth for dough and shape into a ball. Place on the baking sheet 2 inches apart.
Bake for 11-12 minutes or until cookies are just starting to turn brown on the bottom. Top the hot cookies with extra white chocolate chips.
Let cool on the baking sheet before moving.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT DOES SPOONED AND LEVELLED FLOUR MEAN?
Spooned and levelled flour refers to the way of measuring flour. To properly measure flour you should scoop spoonfuls of flour into your measuring cup and then scrape with a knife to level off the access. Scooping the measuring cup directly into your flour cause the flour to compress and getting more than the recipe calls for.
STORING THE COOKIES
Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. The keep well up to four days
HOW TO GET PERFECTLY ROUND COOKIES
As soon as the baked cookies are pulled from the oven place a round cookie cutter (a little bit large than the cookies) around the cookies and gently swirl it around. This will give your cookie a round shape. If you don’t have a cookie cutter you can use a glass or a jar lid.
CAN I MAKE THE COOKIES SMALLER?
Yes, you can scoop 1 & 1/2 tbsp balls and bake for 9 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
HOW TO GET CHEWY COOKIES
The trick is to slightly under bake the cookies. Take them out when the centre looks a little soft. Leave them to cool on the tray. The residual heat from the tray will continue to cook the cookies. Once cooled the cookies will stiffen up and be chewy.
CAN I FREEZE THEM?
Yes, you can freeze the cookie dough balls or baked cookies in the freezer up to 3 months. When baking from frozen they will need a few extra minutes to bake.
If you make these pink white chocolate chip cookies please leave a star rating and comment below!
For more delicious baking ideas you can follow me on Pinterest and Instagram @jessiebakestreats
You Might Also Love
- Red Velvet Cookies
- Valentine's Day Sprinkle Blondies
- Chewy Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Heart Danishes
- Brownie Hearts with a White Chocolate Drizzle
Pink White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- large bowl
- measuring cups/spoons
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- 1 C salted butter at room temperature
- 1 & 1/3 C white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pink food colouring this amount may differ depending on the brand of food colouring you use
- 2 & 1/2 C all purpose flour *spooned and levelled
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 C white chocolate chips plus extra for topping the cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. This usually takes a good 5 minutes.1 C salted butter, 1 & 1/3 C white sugar
- Add in the egg, food colouring, and vanilla extract and mix till well combined.You may have to add more food colouring to get your desired colour of pink depending on the brand of dye you're using.1 large egg, 2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp pink food colouring
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.2 & 1/2 C all purpose flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix till well combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.3/4 C white chocolate chips
- Scoop out 3 tbsp worth for dough and shape into a ball. Place on the baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes or until cookies are just starting to turn brown on the bottom. Top the hot cookies with extra white chocolate chips.
- Let cool on the baking sheet before moving. The cookies may look a little under done but will continue to cook on the hot pan and stiffen up.
Leave a Review