These Reese's pieces peanut butter cookies are the best peanut butter cookies! Crispy on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside, and loaded with delicious mini Reese's Pieces.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THESE COOKIES
Easy to make. This recipe comes together so easily and there is no chilling required.
Chewy texture. These cookies have that perfect chewy cookie texture mixed with the crunchiness of the Reese's pieces candies.
Taste amazing. There is just so much peanut butter flavour in the cookies, they taste amazing!
Step by Step Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add in peanut butter and mix until ingredients are well combined. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
In a separate medium sized bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix just until no flour streaks remain. Stir in the mini Reese's Pieces but keep about 1/4 cup aside to place on top of the cookie dough balls.
Scoop dough into 3 tbsp balls (or use a medium sized cookie/ice cream scoop) and place on the lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Add some of the extra Reese's pieces on top of each cookie dough ball.
Bake for 11 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown. Cool to room temperature on the pan before moving.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT DOES SPOONED AND LEVELLED FLOUR MEAN?
Spooned and levelled flour refers to the way of measuring flour. To properly measure flour you should scoop spoonfuls of flour into your measuring cup and then scrape with a knife to level off the access. Scooping the measuring cup directly into your flour cause the flour to compress and getting more than the recipe calls for.
STORING THE COOKIES
Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. The cookies stay good for up to four days if stored properly.
HOW TO GET PERFECTLY ROUND COOKIES
As soon as the baked cookies are pulled from the oven place a round cookie cutter (a little bit large than the cookies) around the cookies and gently swirl it around. This will give your cookie a round shape. If you don’t have a cookie cutter you can use a glass or a jar lid.
CAN I MAKE THE COOKIES SMALLER?
Yes you can! You can scoop out 1.5t tbsp of dough and bake for 8 minutes.
If you make these Reese's pieces peanut butter cookies please leave a star rating and comment below!
You Might Also Enjoy
- Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Reese’s Pieces Cookies
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Thick and Chewy Monster Cookies
- Turtle Cookies
- Confetti Squares
Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies
- large mixing bowl
- medium mixing bowl
- baking sheets
- 1 C salted butter at room temperature
- 1 C brown sugar
- 3/4 C white sugar
- 1 C smooth peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 & 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 & 1/2 C all purpose flour *spooned and levelled
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 370 g bag mini Reese's Pieces can be found in the baking isle of the grocery store. Equal to about 1 & 1/4cups.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy (usually takes 3 minutes).1 C salted butter, 1 C brown sugar, 3/4 C white sugar
- Add in peanut butter and mix until ingredients are well combined.1 C smooth peanut butter
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.2 large eggs, 1 & 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a separate medium sized bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.2 & 1/2 C all purpose flour, 2 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix just until no flour streaks remain.
- Fold in the mini Reese's Pieces but keep about 1/4 cup aside to place on top of the cookie dough balls.1 370 g bag mini Reese's Pieces
- Scoop dough into 3 tbsp balls and place on the lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Add some of the extra Reese's pieces on top of each cookie dough ball.
- Bake for 11 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown. Let cool to room temperature on the pan before moving.