S'mores magic cookie bars are made up of graham cracker, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate, and marshmallows. These easy to make bars taste just like a s'more.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THESE MAGIC COOKIE BARS
S'mores flavour. I love how these bars are a fun twist on the classic magic bar. They have all the right ingredients to give them that classic s'mores taste.
Easy to make. This bar recipe is so easy to make. You simply layer all the ingredients in a pan and bake.
Amazing texture. These bars are gooey, chewy, and so delicious.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 F and line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper.
In a bowl mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Pour the crumb mixture into the baking pan. Using a spatula evenly spread and press down the crumbs to make a crust.
Pour the sweetened condensed milk on top. Gently use a spatula to spread evenly.
Next, evenly sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
Add the graham cracker and chocolate pieces on top. Gently press everything down.
Bake for 25 minutes. Let bars fully cool before slicing.
Frequently Asked Questions
STORING THE MAGIC COOKIE BARS
These bars should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature, they keep well up to 4 days.
What Kind of Chocolate can I use?
You can use any type of chocolate bar you like. I used a plain milk chocolate bar, but for instance, you could also use a caramel chocolate bar.
DO I HAVE TO COOL THEM BEFORE SLICING?
Yes, this is an important step. If you cut them while they’re warm the bars will fall apart.
CAN I Use Full sized Marshmallows ?
Mini marshmallows are the preferred size. If you only have regular sized marshmallows I would cut them into small pieces to get you two cups worth.
If you make these s'mores magic cookie bars please leave a star rating and comment below!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE
- S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies
- S’mores Brownies
- Magic Cookie Bar Cookies
- Oreo Magic Cookie Bars
- Confetti Squares – Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares
- Chewy Coconut Cookies
S'mores Magic Cookie Bars
- 9x13 baking pan
- 1/2 C salted butter melted
- 1 & 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 C chocolate chips
- 2 C mini marshmallows
- 100 grams milk chocolate chocolate bar
- 5 graham crackers broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix together the graham cracker baking crumbs and melted butter.1/2 C salted butter, 1 & 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
- Pour the crumb mixture into the baking pan. Using a spatula evenly spread and press down the crumbs to make a crust.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk on top. Gently use a spatula to spread evenly.1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Evenly sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.1 C chocolate chips
- Sprinkle the marshmallows on top of the chocolate chips.2 C mini marshmallows
- Add the graham cracker and chocolate pieces on top.5 graham crackers, 100 grams milk chocolate chocolate bar
- Gently press everything down.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let bars fully cool before slicing.