This chocolate dutch baby pancake is easy to make and so delicious. A fluffy pancake that can be enjoyed with a variety of toppings. As a mom of two little kids I am all about easy breakfasts. This dutch baby pancake is just that. You …
Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats are delicious and easy to make. This no bake dessert is made up of Lucky Charms cereal and melted marshmallows. Perfect St. Patrick’s Day.
If you love Rice Crispy treats and want to shake things up these Lucky Charms Marshmallow treats are for you! This no bake dessert takes as little as 10 minutes to make. My two toddlers loved these treats and I hope you enjoy them too!
How to Make These Marshmallow Treats
Start by lining an 9×9 square baking pan with parchment paper. Lining the pan will stop the treats from sticking and will make removing them from the pan to cut much easier.
In a large microwave safe bowl melt the butter in the microwave. Once the butter is melted add in the marshmallows. Then microwave the marshmallows until they are melted. I find 1.5 minutes on high does the trick. You want to stop halfway at 45 seconds to give the marshmallows a stir.
After 1.5 minutes remove the bowl form the microwave and stir until the butter and marshmallows are combined and mixture is smooth. Next, mix in the vanilla.
Lastly, add in the Lucky Charms cereal. I like to add 1 cup at a time to make mixing easier.
Pour the mixture into the lined pan. Grease your hand and press evenly around the pan. At this point you can add some extra Lucky Charms marshmallows on top if you like.
Let cool until hardened (at least 2 hours). Then cut and enjoy!
Storing the Treats
Store the Lucky Charms treat in an airtight container at room temperature. I find they are best served the day of baking but can last up to 3 days.
Bake them on your own or bake them with your kids, either way I’m sure you’ll love with these Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats!
If you make these bars you can tag me on Instagram @jessiebakestreats and please leave me a review below. I’d love to hear from you!
For more ideas you can follow me on Pinterest.
You Might Also Enjoy
Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 30 regular sized marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 cups Lucky Charms Cereal
- Start by lining your 9×9 square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt the butter.
- Add in the marshmallows and return to the microwave to melt the marshmallows. You want to microwave on high for 1 and 1/2 minutes. Stop the microwave and stir after 45 seconds. Return to the microwave.
- Once melted vigorously stir to mix the melted butter and melted marshmallows together.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the Lucky Charm cereal into the bowl and mix until all cereal is coated in the marshmallow mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the lined pan. Grease your hand and press evenly around the pan.
- Let cool until hardened (at least 2 hours). Then cut and enjoy!
Raspberry puff pastry hearts are an easy and delicious treat for a Valentines Day breakfast or any breakfast you want to make special. Puff pastry with a raspberry filling cut into cute hearts and drizzled with icing, what’s not to love! As a food blogger …